Before discussing who can be held liable for discrimination in the workplace it is necessary to briefly discuss the various laws that govern employment discrimination because they directly impact liability. At the federal level there are a number of laws that prohibit.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Navigating federal and State laws
- Is liability the same under all laws?
- Employer liability
- Employer liability for acts of a supervisor
- Employer liability for non-supervisory employees and non-employees
- Employment agency liability
- Individual liability